Saturday & Sunday June 6th & 7th:
We are teaming up with Bonide for a charity weekend. 50% of proceeds from the sale of all Bonide products sold this weekend will be donated to the local food shelf. Bonide carries many solutions to your garden needs. Help us make this a great gift to those in need.
To our valued customers, we have had a busy Spring at our stores. With a new interest in gardening we have sold lots of plants we would not usually sell out of until mid-end of June. However, we still have plenty of options for you to choose from! If you are looking for anything in particular, a call ahead to the store closest to you would be the best thing to do to see if we still have it in stock. Thank you!
To protect the safety and health of our staff and customers we recommend or are taking the following precautions:
Our staff will be cleaning counters, doors, and other surfaces at regular intervals throughout the day. Additionally, our staff will be assigned to their specific task/area for their shift and will be responsible for that area during their entire shift to limit movement between our employees and limit sharing of tools and equipment.
We will have one-way direction of traffic in the greenhouses to avoid close contact. Whenever possible, please use a credit card to make purchases. We kindly suggest wearing garden gloves (or any gloves) while shopping for your garden. We will provide boxes when you enter, so you can pack your purchases as you shop and check out with as little interpersonal contact as possible.
Our greenhouses and growing areas are open and airy and we will be limiting the number of customers we have onsite at a time allowing you to avoid large crowds. But, if you have any concerns about shopping at our stores, we will also be offering curb side pickup. To complete your curbside order, please do the following:
1. Place your order at your requested store by either telephone call or email (if placing the order via email, we will call you to confirm your order and get payment information over the phone).
* Scandia: 651-433-2431 or email@example.com,
* Stillwater: 651-439-2140 or firstname.lastname@example.org,
* St. Croix Falls: 715-483-3040 or email@example.com
2. At our agreed upon pick-up date and time, stop by our store of your choosing. Please call when you arrive and we will bring your order out to you. If you are able to get the product in your vehicle yourself, please stay in your vehicle until we have placed your order outside of your vehicle and have walked away. If you need assistance getting your order into your vehicle, we will put it in your vehicle for you.
Out of an abundance of caution for our customers and employees, we will not be accepting returns or exchanges at this time. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
We want to thank you for your continued support during these unprecedented times. We are happy to work with you in bringing beauty to your homes and gardens again, in whichever manner you choose to shop with us!
GIFT CARDS: We have gift cards available in any amount. These make great gifts for anyone. You can stop by our stores to pick one up or can call any of our stores (Option1 for garden center) and we can process the request over the phone and mail it either to the sender or the recipient. It can also be picked up at the store from which it is ordered, if you prefer.
We request that our customers respect the first hour of each weekday be reserved for individuals who are at a higher risk of COVID-19.